Ingham County Prosecuting Attorney
Domestic Violence Unit
303 West Kalamazoo Street
Lansing, MI 48933
Position: Victim Advocate (Internship/Volunteer)
- To provide direct services to the victims of crime
- To enhance the awareness of the rights which victims of crime are allowed
- To provide court advocacy
- To make the necessary referrals to social service, community, education and employment agencies.
- To promote increased safety for families, with the goal of reducing domestic violence in the Lansing area.
Time commitment: 12 to 20 hours per week depending upon availability and education requirements.
Contact person: Maria Valayil, Domestic Violence Unit Coordinator, (517) 483-6259. Apply via email; Please include your name, address, phone number, and area of interest or major.